Saturday 16 April 2011

Welcome!

So I've created this blog as a place for me to share artwork, photographs, musings, opinions and anything that I find vaguely interesting. That's where you come in. At the moment there is no 'you', I am essentially writing to myself. BUT hopefully someone will take some kind of interest in this and will evolve into a reader of this blog. Perhaps after that someone else will do the same and, eventually, I may get myself an audience of sorts. However I have decided not to dwell on followers and who's reading this- I have created this for me. I get involved in all sorts of things; I create all sorts of art forms (and sometimes just a mess); I ponder all sorts of unanswered questions (often when I should be doing something else). Basically, I have lots of stuff floating around in my head and I could do with somewhere to off load it all. And here we are! This is my way of channeling my creativity into something almost productive, as well as just having some fun. I want this to be entertaining, interesting, thought provoking at times and just a bit of light reading. So, let's see if I succeed!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I discovered this blog, then. :) I came here because I saw a comment that you made on HayleyGHoover's blog. I did this with a few other people who commented, too, so please don't feel like I'm stalking ya. ;)
    I'll try to come back again for a little while to see if I like it here, and if I do I might just 'follow' your blog then!

    I'd love if you could also look at my blog when you get the chance, too. Thanks!

    -ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm liking what I'm reading so far! :)

    ReplyDelete